Ciao,

Hola, Hi, Hej, Bonjour, Ciao.. There are so many ways to say "HI" to someone.. However, this blog is mainly a art gallery, more precisely a photo gallery, I've created to collect my photo. I'm not a photographer or an artist, or something like that; no no, I'm just a student who don't like so much study boring subjects (like many many other guy in the world (; ), who spend her free time taking photos. But, I like Art. Every way of Art existing on the Earth: drawing, painting, writing, photographing.. and if I could sing or play an instrument, also music. Uhm, now I'm writing too much, this is just a "Welcome message", I hope you'll enjoy the blog! With love, Sara :)

måndag 13 december 2010

Finally Christmas Time!

Yesterday I took a walk in the centre of the snowy Stockholm. In this period of the year it's beautiful, with all the Christmas decorations and lights; I like the cold weather, but I'm very chilly; I couldn't take more photos 'cause my hands were frozen inside gloves! Pity, I wanted to do a Snowman.. (mmm.. a snowman in Karlaplan..) :'(
Karlaplan ~ Stockholm
Biblioteksgatan ~ Stockholm
Biblioteksgatan ~ Stockholm

1 kommentar:

  1. heeelllloooooo!!!! Not sure you remember but I m Faye- SSHL 10 ya know! Anyway I cancelled my fb so I just wanted ur email address or any other way to contact you and the others miss ya hope to c u next time!
    - Faye :D

    SvaraRadera

I'm gonna be happy to read them! :D